Commercial disputes are a distraction from running your business. They bring uncertainty and costs in terms of both legal fees and lost productivity. Having established your commercial objectives, we will do all we can to achieve the best commercial outcome quickly through negotiation or alternative dispute resolution. But will always be ready to fight your case to trial if required.
Our aim is to build long term relationships, to gain a detailed understanding of you and your business; and through this approach, add value to the services that we provide to you.
We also bring a modern approach to dispute resolution; fighting your case robustly and efficiently whilst recognising aggressive correspondence or point-scoring is often counter-productive.
We can assist in all areas of commercial property disputes including :
– business lease renewals (1954 Act)
– breaches of covenants
– break notices
– compulsory purchase compensation claims
– Party Wall Etc. Act issues and boundary disputes
– professional negligence against solicitors, surveyors and valuers
– removing trespassers swiftly
– rent and service charge arrears
– rights of light issues
– terminal and interim dilapidations’ claims